In an urgent effort to slow down the spread of the coronavirus, Greencastle Cabinetry will be temporarily limiting all walk-in customers that require in-person attendance starting Friday, 20th of March till Saturday, 18th of April. All orders and design assistance must be strictly emailed to email@example.com or to your respective Sales Representatives. Our showroom will remain closed during this period in accordance to Public Order issued by City of Los Angeles. Please call 626-575-8232 if you need any immediate assistance. We appreciate your utmost patience and cooperation during this crucial time. Please subscribe to our mailing list for future updates.
Steps for Placing New Orders.
- Email or text your orders to Sales Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have one yet.
- Sales Representative will send you the quotation subject to your perusal.
- Fill out the Greencastle-Credit-Card-Authorization-Form once quotation is approved.
- Invoice will be sent once payment has been processed together with instructions for pickup.
Picking up orders?
- Ask your Sales Representative when will your order be ready for pickup.
- Ensure you have the copy of your Invoice or Packing Slip.
- Please make sure you follow the pickup schedule.
- Please let us know a day in advanced if there’s any design changes or last-minute add-on to the order(s).
New Business Hours:
In compliance with the social distancing practices as prescribed by CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), all office employees will be alternately working remotely from home and warehouse workers will be taking days-off. We promise to work efficiently and continue to provide the best customer service with current situation. Please take note of our new Business Hours below.
Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm – OPEN
Saturday & Sunday – CLOSED